We invites all the participants across the world to attend the 14th Asia Pacific Pathology Congress during November 13-14, 2017 Osaka, Japan. The theme of the conference is “Pathology: From Evidence to Excellence” and to encourage young minds and their research abilities by providing an opportunity to meet the experts in the field of Pathology.
Pathology Congress 2017 anticipates hundreds of delegates including international keynote lectures and oral presentations by renowned speakers and poster presentations by students, Exhibitions and delegates all around the world which will craft a platform for global promotion and effective development in this field. It provides international networking and opportunities for collaborations with worldwide companies and industries.
This global event will be an excellent opportunity for the Pathologists and other professionals. We are anticipating around 60+ speakers and over 400 delegates for this esteemed congress.
Pathology Congress 2017 is expecting the participants from all over the world in various fields of pathology. This combination of audience will give an ideal blend to justify our theme “Pathology: From Evidence to Excellence” Pathology Congress 2017 welcomes all the experts in this field to explore their research and views towards the theme of this congress.
- Professors, Researchers, Students and Technical Staff from the field of pathology
- Delegates from various industries
- Directors/Co-Directors of Research based companies across Europe and US who are investing in Pathology
- Healthcare Professionals
- Molecular Pathology
- Clinical Pathology
- Diagnostic Pathology
- Cancer Cytopathology
- Breast pathology
- Renal Pathology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Digital Pathology
- Anatomical Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
- Pulmonary Pathology
- Gastrointestinal and Liver pathology
- Comparative Pathology
- Head & Neck Pathology
- Experimental Pathology
- Microbial Pathology
- Reproductive Pathology
- Speech & language pathology
- Ophthalmic Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Pediatric pathology
- Chemical Pathology
- Automated Tissue Image Analysis
- Forensic Pathology
- Pathology Case Reports
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://pathology.pathologyconferences.com/